Clean & clear acne control kit

« ...I have over the years truthfully tried everything to get rid of acne, although some of my problems were situational and seemingly impossible to fix. I have tried all manner of magic creams, tablets and voodoo remedies. In fact if it was suggested standing on my head for 3 days would cure acne, I would most probably have given it ago....
...Oral contraceptives or systemic antiandrogens (such as spironolactone) are used in women in whom hormonal treatment may be an effective alternative or adjuvant to antibiotics and oral retinoids. Hormonal treatment is an option when conventional topical and systemic therapies are not working or when an androgenic endocrine abnormality is found....»

«...There is no need to adjust your diet or wash your face excessively in order to purge acne. What acne sufferers need is a cure that renews and repairs the natural defense mechanisms of the skin in order to prevent breakouts. Thanks to an amazing biological breakthrough in skin care, people now can have that acne remedy at their fingertips....»
Full Text: deeeasedx.blogspot.com

tags: have horrible acne on my back, need acne help, zinc for acne